Crave giveaway of the week: Philips NP2900 Streamium Network Music Player
Enter to win the Philips NP2900, a great-sounding Wi-Fi radio with a unique color display that received high marks from CNET.
For this week's installment of the weekly Crave giveaway, we're offering up the
Editor Matthew Moskovciak gave the NP2900 four stars, and in his review he called it "an excellent Wi-Fi radio, with a particularly attractive design and solid sound quality." His only reservation was its high price--but that's actually come down recently, making this unit even more compelling. (Read the
Normally, the Philips NP2900 would cost around $300, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win the Philips NP2900? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Philips NP2900 Streamium Network Music Player. Approximate retail value is $300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, September 28, at noon ET.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EDT on September 28, 2009. Seefor details.