Update: This week's winner is David P. of Burlingame, CA.
For this week's Crave giveaway, we've got the Mophie Juice Pack Air, a rechargeable battery case for the iPhone 3G. It's a great "twofer"--a protective case that also delivers extra battery life to your iPhone. (You can flip the battery on and off, so it'll only draw power when and if you want it to.) Normally, the Juice Pack Air goes for $80, but you've got a chance to get one gratis.
So, how do you try to win yourself a free Mophie Juice Pack Air? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Mophie Juice Pack Air. Approximate retail value is $79.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, June 8, at 11:59:59 AM EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on June 8, 2009. Seefor details.