Crave giveaway of the week: Logitech Squeezebox Boom
For this week's Crave giveaway, we're serving up the Logitech Squeezebox Boom, a stellar streaming audio device and Wi-Fi radio.
For this week's installment of the weekly Crave giveaway, we've got a hot one: Logitech's Squeezebox Boom, which we consider the best all-in-one tabletop Wi-Fi radio we've seen to date. It earned an Editors' Choice award last year. (Read the
Normally, Logitech's Squeezebox Boom costs about $300, but you have the chance to get one gratis.
So, how do you try to win a free Squeezebox Boom? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Logitech Squeezebox Boom. Approximate retail value is $300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, July 20, at noon EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EDT on July 20, 2009. Seefor details.