Crave giveaway of the week: HP Monster Digital PowerCenter 800G
Monster has teamed up with HP for a new line of cable and power conditioning products. To celebrate the union, the companies are offering up a Digital PowerCenter 800G with Green Power in our Crave giveaway of the week.
To kick off its partnership with HP on a new line of cable and power conditioning products, Monster is offering up the HP Monster Digital PowerCenter 800G w/ Green Power in our Crave Giveaway of the week.
Normally, the Digital PowerCenter 800G would cost around $99, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this HP Monster Digital PowerCenter 800G? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) HP Monster Digital PowerCenter 800G. Approximate retail value is $99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, March 1 at 11:59:59 AM EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on March 1, 2010. Seefor details.