Here we go again with another installment of the weekly Crave giveaway. This week's gadget: the, a great network storage and backup device for home users.
In case you're wondering what CNET really thinks about it, CNET editor Dong Ngo recently gave the LX195 an Editors' Choice award. He says, "The device offers stellar performance, and great backup and remote access options for a reasonable price." ()
Normally, HP's MediaSmart Server LX195 costs about $400, but you have the chance to get one gratis.
So, how do you try to win a free HP MediaSmart Server LX195? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) HP MediaSmart Server LX195. Approximate retail value is $400.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, July 13, at noon EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EDT on July 13, 2009. Seefor details.