Crave giveaway of the week: Gunnar gaming shades
Gunnar Optiks, which bills itself as the premiere designer of digital performance eyewear, has a new set of glasses, the Legend, that helps reduce eye fatigue while gaming. We're giving away a pair.
CNETTV's Mark Licea, who spends a lot of time editing video here at CNET when he's not doing The Green Show, has a different pair of Gunnar glasses, and swears by them. So does pro gamer Mason Neighbor Cobb, who provided design input to the Gunnar team, like making sure the glasses work well with headsets (the Legend line is adorned with the Major League Gaming logo).
Normally, the Gunnar MLG Legend glasses would cost about $100, but you have the chance to get a pair gratis.
So, how do you try to win these Gunnars? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Pair of Gunnar Optiks MLG Legend glasses. Approximate retail value is $100.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, October 19, at noon EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM ET on October 19, 2009. Seefor details.