For this week's installment of the weekly Crave giveaway, we've got a sexy little digital camera accessory: The
Editor Lori Grunin writes that the "Pro" version of the Eye-Fi adds three key features: "Support for raw file transfers, the capability to connect directly to a computer via an ad-hoc wireless connection, and selective file transfer. In addition, the company is surfacing a software feature--relayed uploads--which allows for transfers to your home system via the Internet."
Normally, the Eye-Fi Pro costs about $150, but you have the chance to get one gratis.
So, how do you try to win a free Eye-Fi Pro? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Eye-Fi Pro. Approximate retail value is $150.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, July 27, at noon EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EDT on July 27, 2009. Seefor details.