Crave giveaway of the week: Altec Lansing Expressionist Ultra PC Speakers
For this week's giveaway, we're serving up the highly rated Altec Lansing Expressionist Ultra PC speakers.
If you're looking to upgrade your PC speakers, we have a sweet giveaway this week, a set ofPC speakers.
We recently reviewed this 2.1 rig and came away impressed, giving the Ultra a four-star "excellent" rating. These Altec speakers really deliver a lot of bass and good, detailed sound for the money. (Check out thehere).
Normally, the Expressionist Ultra PC speakers would cost around $200, but you have the chance to get them gratis.
So, how do you try to win the Expressionist Ultra speakers? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Altec Lansing Expressionist Ultra PC speakers. Approximate retail value is $200.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, March 15 at 12 PM EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on March 15, 2010. Seefor details.
More: CNET's top PC speakers