Crave giveaway of the day: Netgear WNDR3700 wireless router
Today's Crave giveaway is a Netgear WNDR3700 wireless router.
For today's giveaway, we have the Netgear WNDR3700 wireless router. You may already have a router, the but the WNDR3700 offers a few state-of-the-art niceties, including simultaneous dual-band 802.11n operation (on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands), gigabit Ethernet and guest networking, and support for add-on USB storage. CNET networking guru Dong Ngo awarded the Netgear WNDR3700 3.5 stars when he
So, how do you try to win this Netgear WNDR3700? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Netgear WNDR3700 wireless router. Approximate retail value is $189.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 14, at 6:59 a.m. EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 6:59am ET on December 14, 2009. Seefor details.