Crave giveaway of the day: Flip Video MinoHD (second generation)
From now until Christmas Eve, we'll be giving away a prize a day on Crave (except for weekends and holidays). Today's prize: a Flip Video MinoHD camcorder (second generation).
We'd also like to give a shout out to Shopper.com for helping set up this Crave giveaway. Shopper.com powers CNET's price-comparison engine, and it's a great site for finding the best prices on products. (See all of Shopper's deals, coupon codes, and rebates).
Normally, the Flip Video MinoHD (second generation) would cost you about $230, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this Flip Video MinoHD (second generation)? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Flip Video MinoHD (second generation). Approximate retail value is $230.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, December 23 at 6:59:59 a.m. EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 6:59:59 AM EST on December 23, 2009. Seefor details.
Come back Wednesday for our final 2009 holiday giveaway, which will be a Insignia NS-DPF8PR Digital Picture Frame (courtesy of Best Buy).