Crave giveaway: Diamond-studded Martian Victory Watch
This week, Brilliance, an online seller of diamonds and jewelry, has a super-sparkly prize for one lucky CNET reader.
Editor's note: This contest closed at noon ET on Monday, April 28.
Congrats to Scott S. of Englewood, Colo., for winning a Linksys WRT1900AC wireless router in last week's giveaway. If you like blingy thingies, you'll like this week's prize.
We've got a high-tech Martian Victory Watch festooned with real diamonds. The rocks come courtesy of Brilliance, an online retailer of diamonds and jewelry that's recently started adding gems to wearable tech. It's attached 12 small sparkles, which weigh one-tenth of a carat in total, to the silver wristwatch. The diamonds are conflict-free.
The Bluetooth watch itself might just make your Dick Tracy and "Get Smart" dreams come true. It has an analog aesthetic, but pairs with your smartphone to let you receive messages, incoming calls, and notifications using voice commands. (Read Scott Stein's CNET review of another Martian watch, the Passport, here.)
So how do you go about winning this prize worth a whopping $1,095? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Martian Victory Watch sporting diamonds added by Brilliance, with a retail value of $1,095.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, April 28, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE OR WIRELESS DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, April 28, 2014. See official rules for details.
Good luck. (And if you're not already following Crave on Twitter, now's as good a time as any: @crave.)