It's the last Crave giveaway of 2013, so it's got to be a big one. And what could be bigger than a 42-inch LCD TV? Well, a 60-inch LCD TV. But let's not get too carried away.
This week, we have a 1080p CCFL-backlit LG 42CS560 for the taking. At around $400, it's a relatively inexpensive LCD TV, with some picture-quality issues not uncommon to budget sets, . But while he cites poor black levels, Ty does like the set's color accuracy and saturation, as well as its performance in bright rooms.
So what do you have to do to say goodbye to 2013 while saying hello to a free 42-inch LCD TV? There are a few rules courtesy of CNET's official rule makers, so please read carefully before you start clearing off your media stand.
See you on January 3 for the first giveaway of 2014!
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) LG 42CS560, with a retail value of approximately $400.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 12 p.m. ET on Monday, December 30.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, December 30, 2013.for details.