Crave giveaway: Halo Reach Legendary Edition
For this week's Crave giveaway, we're serving up the Halo Reach Legendary Edition for Xbox 360.
The other day the folks at Microsoft sent over a rather large, heavy box. Lo and behold, inside we found the Halo Reach Legendary Edition for the Xbox 360. And guess what? We're giving it away to one lucky person.
Microsoft says that this ultimate collector's item is "packed with content" from the Halo universe and features a 10-inch-tall commemorative statue of Noble Team created by the expert artisans at McFarlane Toys. How cool is that?
Normally, Halo Reach Legendary Edition would cost you a whopping $150, but we're giving one away gratis. So, how do you try to win it? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Halo Reach Legendary Edition with a retail value of $150.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, October 18 at noon EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on October 18, 2010.for details.