Editor's note: this contest closed at noon ET on Monday, July 28.
Congratulations to Bart C. of Sherman Oaks, Calif., for winning 12 Cree LED light bulbs in last week's giveaway and to Shawn S. of Sewickley, Penn., for winning a prize pack from mobile-accessories maker Tech21 the week before that.
The 'phones are the next-gen version of Grado's SR80 Prestige Series and are easily among the best-sounding headphones you can get for less than $100, David says.
So what do you have to get these headphones on your own ears? There are a few rules, so please listen up.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) pair of Grado SR80e headphones.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, July 28, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE OR WIRELESS DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, July 28, 2014. See official rules for details.
Good luck. (And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter: @crave)