Editor's note: The Crave giveaway will be on vacation next Friday, August 15.
Congrats to Irwin B. of San Jose, Calif., for winning a big bundle of Comic-Con swag in last week's giveaway. This week, we have a whole lot more where that came from.
The winner of part deux of our Comic-Con giveaway gets, among other prizes, a big stack of Archie comics and a two-volume box set of Esther Pearl Watson's graphic novel "Unlovable" about '80s teen underdog Tammy Pierce.
Hasbro's offering two Comic-Con exclusives -- a pack of 30 little Autobots and Decepticons from the Kreon class of 1984 and a Jabba the Hutt action figure (well, non-action, really; he's just lounging around in his throne room with a hookah).
Mattel's adding some Comic-Con exclusives too, including a Hot Wheels Homer Simpson-designed car that's "everything the average man ever dreamed of," and a 9-inch-tall collectible Doomsday action figure (the supervillain, you may recall, made his first full appearance in Superman: The Man of Steel No. 18).
CNET's Seth Rosenblatt brought back plenty more swag from San Diego Comic-Con that needs a new home too. So how do you make this package, worth approximately $480, your own? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Comic-Con 2014 swag bundle with an approximate retail value of $480.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, August 11, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE OR WIRELESS DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, August 11, 2014. See official rules for details.
Good luck. (And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter: @crave)