What time is it? Time for the Crave giveaway to hand out a wristwatch. This week we have a tricked-out Casio for the taking.
The Casio G-Shock GA110NM is shock-resistant, water-resistant to about 650 feet and includes world times for 29 time zones and 48 cities, among other features. The watch, from Casio's G-Shock line of tough timepieces, comes in four colors. You'll get to choose from red or blue.
So what do you have to do to snag this watch worth $140? There are a few rules, so please keep reading.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Casio G-Shock GA110NM , with a retail value of $140.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, January 18, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 18, 2013. See official rules for details.
Good luck. (And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter @crave. Some of our giveaways are now Twitter-based.)