Crave giveaway: Big bag of CES 2013 swag, the sequel
In part 2 of our awesome-stuff-from-CES giveaway, we've got a messenger bag that charges gadgets on the go, plus T-shirts, gloves to use with touch-screen devices, and more.
Congrats to Brent P. of Brookfield, Mass., for winning last week's prize, a bag of swag collected by CNET staffers on the CES 2013 show floor. And now, for part 2 of our awesome-stuff-from-CES giveaway...
This week's winner also gets a bag of swag. But not just any bag, a Powerbag Instant Messenger bag. The bag contains a built-in removable, rechargeable 6,000mAh battery system for charging smartphones, e-readers, and many tablets. When it's time to recharge the Powerbag, just connect the included AC adapter and plug it into a wall outlet. I know lots of roving CNETers who would have liked having one of these at CES.
Inside the bag, you'll find two CNET T-shirts; an Incipio Stowaway credit card case with integrated kickstand for the iPhone 5; a Nokia portable USB charger for power on the go; and a pair of touch-screen-friendly gloves that you can wear in winter while tapping away at your device. Plus a few other little surprises.
Normally, this bag of fun would cost you around $325, but you have the chance to get all of it for free. How do you go about doing that? There are some rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the Join CNET link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) CES swag bag, with a retail value of about $325.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, January 28, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 28, 2013.for details.