Crave giveaway: Apple iPod Shuffle
In conjunction with its promotion for its "Truly Unlimited" $79.99 plan, T-Mobile has challenged us to come up with a prize that costs less than $80 that people would be interested in winning. Enter to win an iPod Shuffle.
OK, we've got a little bit of a special giveaway this week. T-Mobile is sponsoring the Crave giveaway in conjunction with its promotion for its "Truly Unlimited" $79.99 plan, which it's offering at that special price for a limited time.
In sponsoring the giveaway, T-Mobile challenged us to come up with a prize that costs less than $80 that people would be interested in winning (by "interested in winning," they challenged us to get at least 1500 entries for the prize).
Well, here we go then. For the T-Mobile Under $80 Challenge contest, we're going with a little product from Apple, and by little we mean the
Normally, an iPod Shuffle would cost around $50, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this iPod? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Apple iPod Shuffle (winner chooses color). Approximate retail value is $50.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, June 6, at 12 p.m. EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. EST on June 6, 2011. Seefor details.