Feeling geeky? This week's giveaway lets you wear your geekiness on your sleeve, head, desk, or wherever else you can put it.
We're giving away a $200 gift certificate from KlearGear.com, purveyor of geek goods galore.
The gadget manufacturer and retailer sells more than a thousand items -- everything from an iBrick case that gives your iPhone that '80s je ne sais quoi to a mini solar-powered toy car and a USB brain massager that's supposed to gently relieve stress without costing you any neurons.
There's plenty of geek garb to choose from too, like circuit board cufflinks and T-shirts bearing such messages as "Byte Me," "Overclocked," "404 Not Found," and "Pwning the World, One Noob at a Time."
And you can load up on whatever you want.
So how do you go about scoring this geek windfall? There are a few rules, so please read carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the Join CNET link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) gift certificate from KlearGear.com, with a retail value of $200.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, February 4, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2013.for details.