This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
How fast can you solve a Rubik's cube? Probably not as fast as the CubeStormer 3 Lego robot, which just set a new world record. We jam with Cadenza, an app out of Harvard that lets you play along with a full orchestra, and we get Superman's POV using a drone, a green screen, and some really creative video. All that and more on this week's Crave show.
- Lego robot sets new Rubik's Cube world record
- Cubli cube robot demonstrates incredible balance
- Tidy Dog: Smart toy bin trains pups to pick up
- Prepare Barbie for battle with 3D-printed armor
- Instrument reads tattoos as sheet music
- Cadenza: You play, and a full orchestra plays with you
- Superman + drone + GoPro = awesome POV footage
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+