This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
Strap your dog's mind-reading headgear on. It's the last Crave show of 2013 and we're predicting that in 2014 dogs will be talking. No More Woof uses a Raspberry Pi computer to turn your dog's thoughts into audible phrases. The European Space Agency launched a satellite carrying a 1-billion pixel camera that will 3D-map the Milky Way, and a Romanian man has built a full-size drivable car out of 500,000 Legos. Better buckle up, because 2014 will be here much faster than the Lego car can drive.
- For extreme gardeners, shotgun shells full of seed
- Billion-pixel Gaia camera to map galaxy in 3D
- Full-size Lego car actually drives
- Alcohoot transforms your smartphone into a breathalyzer
- No More Woof reads dog brainwaves, translates to speech
- Fly over Titan's methane lakes in NASA's video
- Crave giveaway: Arris-Motorola cable modem and router combo
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+