This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
The Zebedee LIDAR laser scanner reminds us of that scene in "Prometheus" where David laser-scans the inside of those creepy caverns. Well, Australian scientists are doing that in the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Iran wants to launch a poor Persian cat into space, while Volvo is training hamsters to drive trucks with the automaker's new power-steering technology. This is the world we live in. All that and more on this week's episode of Crave.
- Glowing robotic tentacles populate this Petting Zoo
- 6-ounce hamster steers 33,000-pound truck
- Goodbye, Kitty: Iran to send Persian cat into space?
- 'Star Wars' lightsaber thumb-wrestling goes to the digit side
- Epic point-of-view video lets you fly like an eagle
- Little Robot Friends make perfect bot buddies
- Leaning Tower of Pisa 3D-mapped with handheld laser
- Spray-on NeverWet street art appears after it rains
- 4-year-old weeps because he hates iOS 7
- Crave giveaway: HiFiMan HE-400 headphones
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+