This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
This week on Crave, Japanese scientists teach moths to drive mini trucks, and a new app called Dognition claims to improve our relationship with man's best friend. Also, we decide if a $30 million
Death Star Kickstarter campaign is worth it, and Montana is apparently full of
badasses! Those stories and more, plus a round of "Into It, Not Into It."
- Montana for badasses? The USA according to Search Assist
- Motor moth: Scientists build insect-driven robot
- 'Dognition' app asks how smart your pooch is
Into It Not Into It:
- Monopoly fans diss robot, choose cat as new token
- Xbox 720 to require Internet connection?
- Apple eyes another patent for solar-powered iPhone
- Trying to lose weight? Breathe into this gadget
- Open-source Death Star project launched on Kickstarter
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+