Editor's note: This contest is now closed.
Been staying up nights pining for a tablet of your very own? Here is your chance. Cast your vote below and be entered to win* one of five Geek Squad-certified refurbished Kindle Fires provided by our friends at Best Buy.
If you already have a Kindle Fire, then we know you are mostly using it to check out the latest in tech using the oh-so-cool CNET app, but we are curious to know what else you are using it for. Enter below for a chance to win one for a friend or another for yourself. And be sure to check out CNET editor Sharon Vaknin's e-book guide to mastering the Kindle Fire.
Interested in winning? Here are the rules:
- Register as a CNET user. Click on the log-in/join button on the upper right of this blog post. If you're not already registered, please do so. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Vote in the poll -- select what you think is the best thing to do with a tablet.
- Enter only once. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than once, you will be automatically disqualified.
- There will be five (5) winners chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) Kindle Fire (first generation) Geek Squad-certified refurbished, which has a list price of $129.95.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Sunday, February 17, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Thanks for entering the contest, and good luck!
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES ENDS 02/17/13. SEE RULES FOR DETAILS.