Cheapskate Sweepstakes: Win a Gogroove audio prize package!
Good news, everyone: it's another Cheapskate contest! Three winners will walk away with three cool prizes from Accessory Genie.
The contest is now closed. Thank you to all the cheeps who left a comment!
Like free stuff? Of course you do! Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Do you also like cool audio gear? Duh, who doesn't!
Well, cheeps, you've come to the right place. Your friendly neighborhood Cheapskate has joined up with Accessory Genie to offer an exclusive Back to School Giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment (see the rules below, followed by an extra-special bonus deal) and you're entered to win a mighty sweet bundle of audio goodies.
Here's the prize rundown:
- Gogroove BlueSync TYM A wireless stereo speaker, clock, thermometer, and alarm in one seriously slick-looking package. Finally, a Bluetooth speaker that doesn't kill your decor!
- Gogroove BlueVibe EXS Bluetooth Headphones These behind-the-neck 'phones were designed with exercise in mind, and they can pair with your smartphone for just that purpose. But they also have a microSD slot for standalone listening goodness. Brought these on my last run and they were awesome.
- Gogroove Groove Pal Jr. Owl portable speaker Designed with kids in mind, this cute little speaker runs on AAA batteries and plugs into any 3.5mm audio jack. It even has an LED-lit base to add some color to the listening experience. This Owl hoots a lot louder and clearer than you'd expect given its size.
Good stuff, no? The combined retail value of all these goodies is $230, and three winners will each walk away with all three prizes! My thanks to Accessory Genie for putting together such a great giveaway for Cheapskate readers.
You've got a week to get yourself entered. Good luck!
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the Join the Conversation section below this blog post and hit the Add Your Comment button. If you're not already registered, please do so. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Leave a comment below the blog answering one or both of the following questions: "Name the best ever Cheapskate deal you got" and/or "What's the best deal you ever got?"
- Enter only once. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than once, you will be automatically disqualified.
- There will be three (3) winners chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one One (1) Gogroove BlueSync TYM Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker & Alarm Clock, One (1) Gogroove BlueVibe EXS Bluetooth Fitness Headphones, and one (1) Gogroove Groove Pal Jr. Owl Portable 3.5mm Speaker w/ LED Base. Total ARV of each prize is Two Hundred Thirty Dollars ($US230.00)
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Sunday, August 25, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Thanks for entering the contest, and good luck!
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES ENDS 08/25/13. CLICK HERE TO SEE RULES DETAILS.
Bonus deal: Computer speakers are boring, right? Wrong! If they have glowing, color-changing LEDs, they're super-cool. For a limited time, and while supplies last, you can get the Gogroove SonaVerse LYT color-changing USB speakers for $14.99 shipped. (They're already on sale for $16.99, but Cheapskate-exclusive coupon code LYTSPKR makes them an even better deal.) Available in your choice of gray or white, the speakers include a slick LED-enhanced base that changes colors while you get your jam on.
Deals found on The Cheapskate are subject to availability, expiration, and other terms determined by sellers.
Curious about what exactly The Cheapskate does and how it works?.