Broadband Surf Report: Evil twins & dead discs
What looks good in broadband news for March 22.
Our daily look at telecom news around the Web:
- Combating Wi-Fi's evil twin--NewsFactor
- Broadband will kill disc formats--Wired
- Samsung plans Wi-Fi smart phone--Daily Wireless
- Companies push security for mobile devices--Ziff Davis
- Wireless security is top concern for financial companies--TechWeb
- Skype's Plastic Problems--Light Reading
- Wireless VoIP threatens cell carriers--Networking Pipeline
- WiMAX at competitive crossroads--researcher--Mobile Pipeline
- MCI adds thousands of wireless hotspots--Infoworld
Comment on one of these stories? A link we missed that you want to post? We'll see you on the comments page ...