The long-rumored Amazon streaming box would compete with Apple TV, BlackBerry gets hip with stickers, and TicketLeap puts a new twist on the selfie.
CNET Update is coming soon to an Amazon box near you:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Speculate over the latest buzz about Amazon's mystery TV box for streaming video. Could it also stream video games?
- Manage YouTube playlists easier with the recent site redesign.
- Send cute stickers to the one friend that still uses BlackBerry Messenger.
- Test Xbox One software for bugs before updates are released.
- Get better coverage on Sprint if you're one of the few to try out Wi-Fi calling.
- Require selfies for entry to your next event with the TicketLeap app.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)