... it only comes on when it's plugged in. Hey, but I'm pretty sure it's just a battery issue, so I bet it's a pretty easy fix, and you'll have yourself a really tough-looking MacBook Air! Me, I'd enter to win it, for sure. And it's not like it's ouror anything. That's coming later.
So, if you'd like to be the proud owner of the Always On Collector's Edition MacBook Air, just enter to win in the comments below! In our last giveaway, we proffered the iPad we all the way back in Episode 2: the lucky winner was Ed Santiago of New Jersey, who very sweetly requested that I autograph it for him. I did, and congrats, Ed!
On to the rules part: here's how you can win.
- Register as a CNET user. Click the Join CNET link at the top of this page to start the registration process. If you're already registered, you don't need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. The comment can say anything you like -- funny, cute, mean (hopefully not mean), but we prefer entertaining. It doesn't really matter, but it's fun for everyone.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. Sorry. And most importantly:
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) new MacBook Air, with a pre-torture value of $999.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, Oct 1, at 12 p.m. ET.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. You have not yet won. Must be legal resident of one of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years old or age of majority, whichever is older in your state of residence at date of entry into sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on October 1, 2012. Seefor details.