Over the years, it seems the iPhone has made the use of iPods a tad redundant. However, iPods keep stealing the spotlight at Always On because they're just so darn tough! Every time we put an iPod through the usual measures, it comes through with flying colors. After our children, Cheeto, and fruit-punch induced torture test for the iPod Touch , we had extremely high expectations for these two at Mt. Shasta Ski Park. Those expectations were greatly exceeded, to say the least.
But now it's your turn to put an iPod through its paces. Maybe you're the type who constantly drops electronic devices in the toilet, or leaves them on the roof of your car, or sweats a little too profusely at the gym. Whatever your gadget destroying tendencies may be, we encourage you to put one of these iPods through the torture tests of your everyday life. Yep, there's a Shuffle and a Nano up for grabs (they're functioning perfectly, although a little sticky).
So now's your chance! We will be picking two winners. Here are the official the rules, once again:
- Register as a CNET user. Click the Join CNET link at the top of this page to start the registration process. If you're already registered, you don't need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. The comment can say anything you like -- funny, cute, mean (hopefully not mean), but we prefer entertaining. It doesn't really matter, but it's fun for everyone.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. Sorry. And most importantly:
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) tortured iPod Nano, originally worth $149, or one (1) tortured iPod Shuffle, originally worth $49.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 9 a.m. PT on Monday, April 22, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. You have not yet won. Must be legal resident of one of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years old or age of majority, whichever is older in your state of residence at date of entry into sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes ends at 9 a.m. PT on April 22, 2013. Seefor details.