Always On Torture Test Giveaway: BlackBerry Q10
The BBQ10 couldn't handle a day of R&R. Maybe you can show it the good life.
When we walked through the doors of SenSpa in the Presidio a couple months ago, the BBQ10 was far from relaxed. Despite the soothing aromas and comfy slippers, destruction was in the air. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for us to discover that massage oil and bubble baths do not mix well with technology.
So now you have a chance to give the bricked BlackBerry a new home. But if you end up taking it with you on your spa day, leave it in your locker. Trust us, those e-mails can wait.
If you're dying to see how the full keyboard feels, here are the official rules:
- Register as a CNET user. Click the Join CNET link at the top of this page to start the registration process. If you're already registered, you don't need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. The comment can say anything you like -- funny, cute, mean (hopefully not mean), but we prefer entertaining. It doesn't really matter, but it's fun for everyone.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. Sorry. And most importantly:
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) tortured BlackBerry Q10, originally worth $899.99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 5 p.m. PT on October 4, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. You have not yet won. Must be legal resident of one of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years old or age of majority, whichever is older in your state of residence at date of entry into sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes ends at 5 p.m. PT on October 4, 2013. Seefor details.