Have you ever tried buying an AC/DC album on iTunes? Don't bother. It's not there. Unlike those sellouts, The Beatles, AC/DC is too cool for that crap.
So what better way to honor the world's most tenaciously old-school rock gods than to give them their own pinball machine? I mean, it's about time someone showed The Who, that serious pinball geeks deserve a more rocking anthem than "Pinball Wizard."
The AC/DC Pro, currently in production by Stern Pinball, weighs in at a whopping 250 pounds, and can be yours for around $4,995.
Here's what you get (aside from a lifetime of rock geek cred):
- One ramp-mounted magnetic diverter for cannon loading
- High-definition color cabinet and decal artwork
- Motorized rotating ball cannon, player controlled
- Three "thunderstruck" standup targets with superbright flash lamps
- Four "rock" standup targets (on right)
- Lit start/fire cannon button with laser cut s/s trim plate
- Back panel jukebox song selector with flashing red horns
- Posi-lock ball ejector and electric top gate
- Two molded superspeed ramps
- TNT explosions in key locations
- Two high-powered slingshots
- Three superbright LED jet bumpers
- One "greased lightning" spinning target
- Traditional country-specific coin door
- 8-inch cabinet speaker with bold, enhanced sound quality
- QR codes
- Molded "Hells Bell" toy, fixed, with standup target
- Fixed TNT detonator
- Band member display
- Five AC/DC standup targets (on left)
- Three TNT standup targets (center)
- Black ABS lower arch
- "Latch" lockdown bar
One of the coolest features here is the integrated jukebox, which pumps out a dozen AC/DC tunes courtesy of an 8-inch speaker mounted inside the machine. So, it's like two man-cave essentials all in one machine.
To drool over all of the blinking, rocking, ear-blasting details, hit up the slideshow below.