1) Sturdy aluminum construction
2) Stays very cool (side vent)
3) Specs: quad core processor, Nvidia 1gb video card, 720p display, multitouch trackpad, etc.
1) No USB 3.0
2) SATA II, not III.
3) ASUS bloatware other than Fastboot. (I had it temporarily running on just a clean install of windows and it was noticeably quicker).
4) Mocha color is not for everyone.
5) Speakers and webcam
At the time I bought it, it was a really good laptop for the price, $799.
Now you can get it for $599 or less, and I'd definitely recommend it if you aren't too interested in getting the fastest, newest, lightest computer around.