Keepsy has been offering Instagram users the ability to create a true photo album using their favorite Instagram photos for some time now.
Recently, Keepsy rolled out the ability for users to create a photo album using their friends' Instagram feed, instead of their own. Right on the heels of that, Keepsy also rolled out a new product; a calendar.
Creating a calendar is as easy as allowing Keepsy to access your Facebook or Instagram (there are other services as well) account and either using your own personal photos, or using the photos your friends have posted on the various sites. Head on over to the calendar start page of Keepsy to begin making your own calendar.
- You can pick the month you'd like the calendar to begin with, as well as the length of the calendar. A 12-month calendar is $19.95, an 18-month calendar is $25.95, plus shipping. Here you can also begin to set up the basic look and feel of the calendar, choosing between themes and the alignment of the photos you place on your calendar. Click on Get Photos when you are ready to begin placing photos.
- The next screen will allow you to decide where to get photos from. Clicking on any of the Web services such as Facebook or Instagram will open a pop-up asking you to authorize Keepsy to access your photos. Log in to the respective service and authorize to continue.
- After authorizing a service you will see thumbnails of your photos. Adding a photo to a month is as easy as dragging it over to the appropriate month. To switch photo sources you can click on the drop-down box next to the title "Photos from:" and choose another source. If you would prefer to use photos from a friend's feed, instead of your own, click on the Options link above your photos.
- If you are going to use an Instagram feed, you will need to type in the name of the user you would like to use photos from. You can only view photos from someone who is actually one of your Instagram followers (sorry, Beliebers, you can't use any of Justin's photos for your own personal calendar) If you are switching to a friend's Facebook feed, you will be presented with a list of your friends. You will be prompted once you switch feeds, requiring you to indicate that you have permission, or would have permission should this be a gift, from the user to use their photos.
- Once you are satisfied with the photos you have placed onto the calendar, click on Next to preview your calendar. Here you can add a holiday list, or add your own custom events (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) to the calendar. You can give your calendar a custom title, as well as edit the photos for each month.
- After you have everything lined up and looking perfect you are ready to order your calendar.
Keepsy is currently shipping to 22 different countries via USPS, with the cost varying by location. If you are shipping within the U.S. shipping will add an additional $7.95 to the overall cost. The quality of the calendars are fantastic, with a fast turnaround once the order is placed.
A personalized calendar, complete with photos, birthdays and anniversaries for under $30 is a great way to give a thoughtful present this holiday season, while still keeping a budget.