It's dead-simple to transfer files from your Android device to your computer using a USB cable or a Wi-Fi network, but sometimes you want to share files with people more remotely. Shynk is great for this, letting you set up an account to access and share files with anyone you like. Here's how it works:
- Create a free Shynk account here.
- Download and install the Shynk app from here.
- Run Shynk and log in with the account info you just created.
- Head back to the Shynk Web site and click "Phone" near the top.
- You should see a file directory structure on the left with a set of files and folders shown in icons on the rest of the page. Navigate it as you would in your file directory, and select any file to view it in your browser, download it to your computer, or share it using a URL.
- If you want to share it, click "Anyone with the link" and copy the URL that appears below it. You can switch back at any time if you want to stop sharing.
That's it! Shynk is currently limited to 250MB of sharing, which isn't much, but I'm hoping the company will expand that in one way or another in the near future.
File-sharing options are exploding lately. Here are some more neat tricks:
Thanks to Addictive Tips for the link!