Manage multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts in one place
Whether you're a freelance social media manager or just someone with lots of online IDs, it can be a struggle to keep up with multiple Facebook and Twitter streams. Conversocial makes it much simpler.
Multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts can cause premature aging in even the hardiest social media users. Whether they're commercial, personal, or a mix, switching back and forth can be draining and could cause missed connections and other snafus. Conversocial is built to keep your feeds in one place. Here's how it works:
- Visit the Conversocial site and set up an individual account.
- Next, add your social channels. You'll need to add each one individually, though you can check most off pretty quickly. Note that only Facebook fan pages can be monitored so far; personal accounts are just used to access the fan pages. Personal Twitter accounts are fine.
- From the home page, you can quickly check your Priority Inbox, which contains the direct messages that Conversocial flags as important. You can also check for other direct messages, mentions and more.
- Click Create update in the upper left to send or schedule an update.
- Click the Account tab in the upper right to access your settings. You can add or remove channels, set up priority keywords, add RSS feeds to import into Facebook, or add team members (this feature is only available with the premium version of Conversocial).
- Click Analytics near the top right to get information on followers, mentions and interactions.
That's it! While Conversocial is designed for commercial and brand use, it can still be pretty handy for people with multiple online IDs.