How to use multiple bookmark bars in Chrome
If you use more than a dozen bookmarks regularly in Chrome, then the Bookmark Bar Switcher can help you keep them organized and useful.
It can be a challenge to keep that bookmark bar trim and handy, but Bookmark Bar Switcher gives you the power to create different sets of bookmarks for work or entertainment. Here's how to use it:
- Install Bookmark Bar Switcher here.
- Click the Bookmark Bar Switcher icon in the upper right to create one or more new bars.
- Click the icon again to manage which bookmarks appear in each bar. Your bookmark bars appear near the bottom of the left sidebar. Just drag and drop bookmarks into the proper bar.
- If you want a bookmark to appear in multiple bars, just right-click it and select Copy, then paste into the right bars.
- Any time you want to switch between bookmark bars, just click the icon and select your new bar. It becomes intuitive fairly quickly!