How to start your own wiki
If you've seen a lot of wikis, but not one for the topic you'd like, why not make your own?
Wikis are great sites dedicated to either a specific topic or collection of topics. Sometimes you may come across that your niche hobby or interest isn't well-represented in the wiki community. Fortunately, you can remedy this by creating your own, and then let other users across the Web edit the wiki to help you out. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Open a Web browser to Wikia.com.
2. Near the top there will be a Create Wiki button, click on it.
3. Pick a name for your wiki, followed by a Web address. The Web address cannot contain any special characters.
4. Sign up for an account on Wikia if you don't have one already. Alternatively, you can log in with Facebook if you don't want to create a new account.
5. Enter a description for the type of wiki you are creating.
6. Pick a theme. Like most other details of your wiki, you can change this later if you'd like more time to decide.
7. Start editing your wiki!
Note: There are edit buttons next to the titles of each section on the main page (as seen above) and you can use the Wikia wiki tools to add new pages/sections to your wiki.