Google just released.
Chrome Beta brings all of your favorite Chrome features to your favorite smartphone or tablet, including Incognito mode. Here's a quick rundown of how to open and manage Incognito tabs.
Before we begin, you will need to download Chrome Beta from the Android Market. If you aren't using a device running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, you won't be able to download Chrome Beta as it's only compatible with ICS devices.
- To open an Incognito tab, tap on the Menu icon on any screen.
- Select New Incognito tab from the list of options.
- You will then see a blank Incognito session open. The information displayed is letting you know anything you do in a Incognito tab isn't tracked. If you want to open an additional Incognito tab, tap on the tab icon.
- You will then see a cardlike preview of the tabs you currently have open. Tapping on the New Incognito tab option up top will open an additional tab.
- You can then preview multiple tabs, and even close tabs by swiping the individual tab to the left or right.
- If you want to switch back to a normal, trackable browsing session place, swipe from left to right by touching the black (blank) space between the two tab lists. You can then swipe right to left to return to the Incognito tabs.