Sometimes the font on a Web page needs to be bigger or smaller, a feature that's built into most desktop browsers. But, when it comes to iOS and Mobile Safari, the ability to adjust font size is missing.
- If you're using your iOS device to add the bookmarks, start by creating two random bookmarks (they can be identical).
- Open the bookmarks menu, tap on Edit, and then select one of the bookmarks you just created.
- Rename the bookmark: Font+.
- Clear out the contents of the address field and then copy and paste the code from here into the address field.
- Set the location of the bookmark to the Bookmarks Bar for quick access.
Repeat the same steps above, this time renaming the bookmark Font- and again copying and pasting the respective code from here into the address field.
Here's what a post on CNET looks like after the font has been increased a few times.