Sometimes the font on a Web page needs to be bigger or smaller, a feature that's built into most desktop browsers. But, when it comes to iOS and Mobile Safari, the ability to adjust font size is missing.
Well, thanks to Marcos Kirsch, you're two bookmarks away from being able to adjust font size of a Web page on your iPhone or iPad. Here's what you need to do.
- If you're using your iOS device to add the bookmarks, start by creating two random bookmarks (they can be identical).
- Open the bookmarks menu, tap on Edit, and then select one of the bookmarks you just created.
- Rename the bookmark: Font+.
- Clear out the contents of the address field and then copy and paste the code from here into the address field.
- Set the location of the bookmark to the Bookmarks Bar for quick access.
Repeat the same steps above, this time renaming the bookmark Font- and again copying and pasting the respective code from here into the address field.
Here's what a post on CNET looks like after the font has been increased a few times.