Looking for fast access to bookmarks without having to navigate through the Android browser? Bookmarks can be quickly added to any Home screen on the device for one-touch access to your favorite Web pages. Here's how:
If a bookmark doesn't exist for the page you want to add:
1. Open the browser and navigate to the page you'd like to bookmark.
2. Press the Menu button and select Bookmarks.
3. There may be some bookmarks you didn't add, but don't panic--many Android devices come with a default collection of bookmarks. Select the top left thumbnail labeled Add.
4. You can customize the name of the bookmark if you like, before pressing OK to add it.
5. Press and hold on the Bookmark you just created, and select Add shortcut to Home. This will put a shortcut icon on the current Home screen that allows one-touch access to the page.
If you already have a bookmark for the page you want to add:
1. Press and hold on the Home screen where you want the shortcut to appear.
2. Select Shortcut from the menu, and then Bookmark.
3. Choose the bookmarked Web site from your collection and an icon shortcut will appear on the Home screen.
Discuss Adding one-touch bookmarks to your Android's...