Video Games & Consoles

General discussion

your favorit game

by lineer45 / December 11, 2006 10:40 PM PST

what is your favorit game i just want to know

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: your favorit game
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: your favorit game
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Games
by Dark Reaper / December 13, 2006 2:48 AM PST
In reply to: your favorit game

Nice question you have back there! Well for me, my favorite game is the Final Fantasy Series. I've played almost all of it, from FF2 & FF3 in SNES, FF7, FF8 & FF9 in PS1 and FFX in PS2. I haven't finished playing FFX-2 since my PS2 got stuck due to lens problem although im planning to get a new one next wk to continue playing. I already saw FFXII and golly! The graphics gets more and more! I hope Square doesnt stop creating games like that. =)

Collapse -
i like that game to
by lineer45 / December 13, 2006 10:15 PM PST
In reply to: Games

i use to play it but i got a pc and play diablo2 on battle.net with people around the world so i dont use my ps1 much anymore thanx for the reply

Collapse -
Diablo 2
by Dark Reaper / December 14, 2006 3:38 AM PST
In reply to: i like that game to

I played Diablo 2 LOD before but that was only a LAN game. I wasn't able to see Diablo 2 in battle.net due to my work sched but I do play Rakion right now and it's much more exciting than playing counter-strike.

Collapse -
Fav Games
by pattyd227 / January 19, 2007 2:16 PM PST
In reply to: Diablo 2

I love Diablo2 also and The Sim's which I play on my Mac.
I also Love the Zelda series , Earth Bound , Fire Emblem and the old FF games with the older graphics.
Happy

Collapse -
nice
by lineer45 / January 23, 2007 10:19 PM PST
In reply to: Fav Games

do u play d2 lod on battle net and were do u live on east or west coast

Collapse -
This might sound kinda dumb...
by ernieve / December 22, 2006 6:42 AM PST

i (of course) like to play Halo!!! PC and xbox both rock!!! thats not the dumb part (duh!). i dont know if anyone has ever heard of this, but, i like to play War Rock! it a free online military multiplayer FPS. pretty fun though. and i like to play the Civilization series, i currently play civ4 but civ2 is still cool. as of now, i am playing Jade Empire. thats a really fun RPG. ghost recon 2 is not very good at all, but GRAW is SO cool! any of u guys play any of these?

Collapse -
nay
by lineer45 / January 18, 2007 10:15 PM PST

no game can really be dumb onles it is one that is for kids and ur 40 but that game sonds fun thnxs for the write in

Collapse -
War Rock
by spastic_woodchuck / February 2, 2007 4:14 AM PST

Hey! War Rock owns!
Have you ever stuck a mine on a tank? doesn't get much better!

Collapse -
one awesome game...
by marcelomdsc / January 24, 2007 5:52 AM PST

Resident Evil 4, is one awesome game. Best graphics I've seen in a ps2 games.

Collapse -
nice
by lineer45 / January 24, 2007 10:32 PM PST
In reply to: one awesome game...

iv played res 1 on psone but that one was also good for its time but not the newone my sister has ps2 ill se wat it is like

Collapse -
The best first person shooter game.
by Cyborganizer / February 2, 2007 8:58 AM PST

Red Faction. HappyWinkSadWinkHappy

Collapse -
ok but
by lineer45 / February 3, 2007 1:23 AM PST

wat is it wat is the point of it is it multi or single internet or one computer or is it crappy

Collapse -
Kohan
by gamedreamer / February 15, 2007 12:04 AM PST

Favorite game is an old PC RTS game called Kohan. One of the best games I have ever played. Its about 7 years old now and there is still a diehard community of online players.

I haven't found an RTS that has matched it. The Kohan II sequal I did not like which was a shame.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.