You may have to settle for much less. You might wish to donate it to a charity if a buyer doesn't appear or keep it. Second computer can have stand alone uses most do not consider.
This thread untracked.
Looking to get an idea of what my desktop computer might be worth.
It's an HP Pavilion w/ the following specs:
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.2 GHz
* 2 GB of RAM
* 270 GB hard drive
* 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS video card
* DVD RW with Lightscribe
* 19" Wide screen LCD monitor (resolution up to 1440 x 900)
* And of course, speakers, a keyboard, and a mouse
Thank you for your help.