Why would they do all that?
Especially, "Remove Security Center". That would be a great way to generate a few million more zombie computers out there.
Windows XP: The future
When Microsoft stop support Windows XP I have some ideas what they can do:
Make a final Service Pack called: Service Pack 4(SP4)
Service Pack 4:
- Full updated
- Activation removed
- Royale / Royale Noir / Zune themes?s added and all the ?ugly? themes like luna removed.
- Startup/logon/logoff/restart sounds removed.
- Remove applications like messenger, paint, moviemaker, internet explorer and more. ( because we don?t use them)
- Windows XP logo changed to Vista logo or update the xp logo.
- Remove Security Center.
- Many people use mouse_fix.reg to remove the mouse ?delay? why not fix this to default?
- Remove the windows xp startup screen.