You can't run an OS (Windows 98) in another OS (Windows 2000). So part of your post isn't clear.
And some question to understand the situation:
- Why do you have a server?
- What kind of files are on the server?
- How do you access those files?
- Why do you want to have a backup of those files?
- What device do you want to backup to?
We are ready to replace our old Windows 2000 server. It is basically left unattended and screen off. The operating system is Windows 98. We access all programs from our desktop but never us the server machine for anything else.
I went to back up the server to prepare for a new one and I am stuck on the screen to hit control, alt delete to get in.
It does not recognize the keyboard. I have tried starting over and over with PS2 keyboard F8 or holding down control does not work.
Is there a way to by pass the keyboard. The mouse works fine.