Computer Help forum

Question

Why I cannot access the youtube?

by heavenluv / January 31, 2013 6:39 PM PST

When I get into the youtube with the browser, it always give me an information like this:

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM IS BLOCKED!

Recently you have been using or searching for illegal programs therefore some sites have been blocked for you.
In order to gain access to www.youtube.com again please complete a survey to prove that you are a human.
Without completing a survey you cannot access www.youtube.com again!
After completing an survey you will get your access back to www.youtube.com instantly.

I thought this was because i had download hacker of facebook
And it doesn't help T^T

Can anybody else help me???

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Why I cannot access the youtube?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Why I cannot access the youtube?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: youtube blocked.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / January 31, 2013 7:06 PM PST

Looks like ransomware or something like that. But what do you mean with:
"I thought this was because i had download hacker of facebook. And it doesn't help."

Please explain:
- what is a hacker?
- and why doesn't the hacker help?

Things to try:
- The antimalware advice by Grif in http://forums.cnet.com/7726-6121_102-5417790.html (start with "Next", the part before that is about uninstalling a certain application)
- System restore back to before this started

Kees

Collapse -
Mistake of vocabulary using
by heavenluv / February 1, 2013 7:18 PM PST
In reply to: Re: youtube blocked.

Sorry about that i have a poor english

em,i mean that a cracker to crack a facebook password and
the cracked password is not correct...

and I cannot download the rkill.scr so i cannot continue the later step
and the system recovery that you mean is recovery the window before i start the link step
or the time i cannot access the youtube?

Collapse -
Re: cracker
by Kees_B Forum moderator / February 1, 2013 10:38 PM PST

I assume cracking a facebook password is illegal, so it's good to read it failed. And, yes, programs like that are great carriers of malware.

I didn't use the word "recovery". I said "system restore". That's a standard Windows function. Just google WINDOWS SYSTEM RESTORE.
With "recovery" we generally mean going back to factory conditions by using the makers restore media that came with the PC. That surely helps.

Kees

Collapse -
Answer
Looks Like Malware To Me....
by Grif Thomas Forum moderator / February 2, 2013 9:23 AM PST

Although there is a similar post by another member here, till now, I've not seen anything like the item you're referring to.. IN certain countries, China, Pakistan, etc., Youtube can be blocked but it generally doesn't show up like that. In addition, clicking on ANY survey link as mentioned in your screenshot is not suggested. So...please clean out all your Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, etc., then follow the steps below:

If you can download the tools listed below on the problem computer, great, but you may need to use a separate, clean computer, download the tools, copy them to a DIFFERENT flash drive or CD, then transfer them to the infected computer.

Once that's done, then restart the computer into "Safe Mode with Networking" and use the instructions below. If you can't start in Safe Mode, then run all the tools while in "normal" Windows first, then run them in Safe Mode afterward.:

After downloading or transferring it to the problem machine, run the
following tool to help allow the removal programs below to run.
(courtesy of Grinler at BleepingComputer.com)There are 3 different
versions. If one of them won't run then try to run the other one. Be
patient.... as a black window should open, then close after finding all
the background programs.Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as AdminYou only need to get one of them to run, not all of them.

Rkill.exe
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe

Rkill.com
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com

Rkill.scr
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.scr

IMMEDIATELY after running the "Rkill" tool above, run/install the Malwarebytes and
SuperAntispyware installer and update files from the links below which
you've also copied to a CD or flash drive, and transfered to the problem
machine. Do NOT restart the computer after running Rkill. After that, run a full system scan
and delete anything it finds.

Malwarebytes Installer Download Link (Clicking on the links below will immediately start the download dialogue window.)
http://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exe

Next, install and run a full system scan with the SuperAntispyware program
and the manual updater from the links below. As before, you may need to
rename the installer file to get the program to install.:

SuperAntispyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/SuperAntispyware

Manual Update
rhttp://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html

And after that, if everything's fine by you can't connect to the internet,
then follow the procedures below to check your network "proxy" settings
again.Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools-Internet
Options-Connection Tab. Click on the LAN settings button. IF there is a
check mark next to "Use a proxy server for your LAN", uncheck it. Click
OK. Then OK, again.

Hope this helps.

Grif

Collapse -
Rkill.scr cannot download
by heavenluv / February 3, 2013 5:09 PM PST

i cannot download the rkill.scr
Can you renew the link Cry ?

Collapse -
Re: link
by Kees_B Forum moderator / February 3, 2013 5:13 PM PST

Not necessary. You only need one of the three rkill-versions as Grif noted above the list.So if you have one of the 2 executable (the .exe or the .com) you don't need the screen saver version.

But I checked, it works with me.

Kees

Collapse -
Link Works Here Too... But As Noted....
by Grif Thomas Forum moderator / February 4, 2013 5:18 AM PST

...if your computer is infected and it won't download some of the files, then download them on a separate, CLEAN computer, copy the file to a CD or flash drive, then transfer them to the problem machine.

And as Kees suggested, if you can get either of the other rkill files to work, that's all you need.. If ONE works, then you're good.

Hope this helps.

Grif

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.