Laptops forum

Question

Which is best?

by literalpilot / October 30, 2013 11:51 PM PDT

Skyfire 3, Novatech elite N1724 or Fangbook evo HX7 200

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Which is best?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Which is best?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Define best.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 31, 2013 3:11 AM PDT
In reply to: Which is best?

You could write the best is the lowest cost.
Or the best would be the one with the most FPS on WoW.

You'll have to pick the criteria and then you'll have your best.
Bob

Collapse -
best
by literalpilot / October 31, 2013 4:16 AM PDT
In reply to: Define best.

Oh sorry i mean which is the best for FFPs, which could handle new large games and have a relatively long lifespan.

Collapse -
Given the lifespan is just 2 years.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 31, 2013 6:05 AM PDT
In reply to: best

The machines age at a horrific rate that you would find a review of each and when using an acronym be sure to define that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_frozen_plasma

I'm guessing that you meant some game so take the models or close enough models at notebookcheck to find scores.

The ones with the best score wouldn't be a bad choice. But long life? Gaming laptops that get 2 years till repairs are too common.
Bob

Collapse -
Not much of a problem
by literalpilot / October 31, 2013 8:30 AM PDT

(I realized my mistake after the post) thanks i will don't worry.

Yeah games like Rome 2 total war, Skyrim etc...

This is the first gaming laptop I will have bought in a while and its a tough decision as they all seem to be from reliable manufacturers.

Lifespan is not so much of problem as I live near a very capable Pc repair store.

Collapse -
Here's what's on my wish list.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 31, 2013 8:36 AM PDT
In reply to: Not much of a problem
Collapse -
15"
by literalpilot / October 31, 2013 10:58 AM PDT

Yeah Lenevo are really good I used to have one. The only reason that I wouldnt put them up with some notebooks is because of there 15" screen size as opposed to 17.3"

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech explained

Do you know what an OLED TV is?

CNET explains how OLED technology differs from regular TVs, and what you need to know to make the right shopping decision.