iPhones, iPods, & iPads forum

Resolved Question

Whats the best iPad Case & Stand?

by kk456 / May 18, 2013 8:16 AM PDT

There are so many cases out there and I don't want to have to buy 10 cases before I find the one I like. I am looking for the best iPad case/stand. I would want it to be able to adjust to multiple viewing angles including a typing angle but also it would need to be sturdy because I would be using it alot on my lap and in bed. Any suggestions?

kk456 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Whats the best iPad Case & Stand?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Whats the best iPad Case & Stand?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer chosen by kk456

Collapse -
Definitely the Case Prodigy
by C_NET_Groupie / May 25, 2013 8:02 AM PDT

DEF the Case Prodigy is exactly what you are looking for kk456.

The Case Prodigy is the only case that has 6 secure angles because it uses a magnetic kickstand, and changing from one angle to another is extremely easy.

Collapse -
Intresting Case!
by kk456 / June 1, 2013 9:37 AM PDT

Thanks for the recommendation the case prodigy looks exactly like what Im looking for. Cool

Collapse -
Answer
SPAM FREE ZONE
by birdmantd Forum moderator / May 18, 2013 9:16 AM PDT

REMINDER TO ALL. DO NOT POST INTERNET LINKS OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED. FEEL FREE TO MENTION PRODUCT NAMES.

Collapse -
Answer
Ipad case&stand suggestions
by budgetsloving / May 20, 2013 1:19 PM PDT

hi, friend, check these ones:)

iPad 2/3 360 Degrees Rotating Smart Cover Leather Case With w/ Swivel Stand
Textured Leather Protective Case Cover w/Stand Function for Apple iPad 2
Soft Leather Protective Case Cover Stand Function for iPad 2
New PU Leather Glitter Flower Protective Case Cover Stand for iPad 2/3
Leather Protective Case Cover at Two Stand Angles for Apple iPad 2
PU Leather Microfiber Lining Slim Protective Case Cover Stand for iPad 2/3
Leather Skin Case Cover for Apple iPad Tablet Notebook w/ Back Support V1
Black V1 Leather Protective Case Cover w/ Two Stand Angles for Apple iPad 2
Cute Doremi Magnetic Wake/Sleep Case Cover Stand for Apple iPad Mini
Notebook Style Oxhide Leather Protective Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini
Different Patterns Leather Magnetic Snap Holder Case Cover for ipadmini Blue
Doraemon PU Leather Protective Case Cover Stand for Apple iPad Mini
BELK Taiga Leather Magnetic Flap Closure Case Cover Stand for iPad Mini

Collapse -
Answer
any
by hotzhotz / May 20, 2013 2:55 PM PDT

Any cases will fit on your device, but it depends on what style do you want.

Collapse -
Answer
Breffo
by alanrocks5 / May 23, 2013 8:31 PM PDT

Hi, try the Breffo Spiderpodium Tablet, it's pretty awesome and does exactly what you're looking for (fully flexiable spider-like legs great for multi viewing angles - portrait and landscape).

Hope this helps!!

Collapse -
Answer
IMHO I like this case:
by lekfx / May 24, 2013 2:29 AM PDT

I use my ipad3 like you do, and I also carry it around for work, and like to be free of worry for my $500 hunk of tech. So I use the Grffin Survivor. It has a removable flip stand with legs, not a panel, so maybe not the best for bed setting. I love the feel of it, but it is a bit heavy. You can drop it from overhead onto concrete and it will survive, and spray it with 30 mph water and it will stay dry. It includes a sealed screen and camera protector too that work flawlessly. If you want care free rugged, that is easy to hold on to, get it. Best buy, $60.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech explained

Do you know what an OLED TV is?

CNET explains how OLED technology differs from regular TVs, and what you need to know to make the right shopping decision.