iPhones, iPods, & iPads forum

General discussion

What wil be your favourite feature in upcoming iPhone?

by adamhmiles / June 23, 2013 10:36 PM PDT

There are rumours that iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 (whatever it will be called) will be introduced in a number of colours, with big size, excellent 12 MP camera, thumb impression detection for security and will be a bit bigger in size.
What will be your favourite feature among these new inclusions?

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: What wil be your favourite feature in upcoming iPhone?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: What wil be your favourite feature in upcoming iPhone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I like how it creates tension.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 24, 2013 12:31 AM PDT

You find folk get stressed over this as to they want to buy what's out now and worry a new model is going to come out.

As to security, why do you think it's secure? For example you can dump a locked Apple iPhone with any of the forensic boxes or tools listed at http://www.forensicswiki.org/wiki/Apple_iPhone

Again, why would thumb impression help?
Bob

Collapse -
I'm just guessing...
by Rider3 / June 24, 2013 7:54 AM PDT

But... I don't think everyone walking down the street has one of those "black bags" to zap your iPhone.
I bet the guy setting next to your cubicle doesn't either!

It's kinda like saying some dudes some where have a new "box" that will disable the alarm and unlock any vehicle door, so why should I even bother to lock my Mercedes. And, they really do have that "box".

I'll take the thumb/finger sensor or anything else they can put on my iPhone for security.
I'll just make sure I don't sit next to 007!!

Collapse -
In my country they are.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 25, 2013 1:09 AM PDT
In reply to: I'm just guessing...

In the USA I see those aplenty in the airport security areas. A friend who travels has seen it in other countries as well.

If you dive into this area you find yourself putting less stuff on your phone.
Bob

Collapse -
Rumors are jsut rumors and they are false claims
by Alextodd1 / July 7, 2013 4:49 PM PDT

Lol. Well Before iPhone 5, there were rumors that it is going to be way much different, different style, different design, extra slim, some even said that it would be flexible or will have a transparent body... but.. What we actually got was a bigger sized phone that's all! iPhone 5 was a huge disappointment for me, and after that I have stopped believing in rumors.

Collapse -
Thumb detection
by thenerdnickster / July 20, 2013 8:16 AM PDT

I like all the new rumored features and if I had to pick a favorite it would be thumb detection as long as it works well. It would be nice not to have to enter a passcode or password.

Collapse -
RE:
by steve787 / August 7, 2013 10:12 PM PDT

I think the camera would be a great deal for me ....

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.