iPhones, iPods, & iPads forum

General discussion

What are some iPhone Cases you like?

by TheProfessor18071 / September 11, 2013 6:39 AM PDT

I really am looking for a cellphone case that is kind of like a swiss army knife type case. You know, a little bit of everything. Anybody know of one?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: What are some iPhone Cases you like?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: What are some iPhone Cases you like?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
LINK FREE ZONE AS USUAL.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 11, 2013 6:44 AM PDT

All posts with links will be removed since this question invariably is a spam magnet.

Collapse -
just curious to what or who makes a case like this
by TheProfessor18071 / September 11, 2013 8:21 AM PDT

that's fine, I just want to know if someone out there has anything like that. I have searched a while but I kind of suck at searching. I came across this what I think is a fake picture but no info on the actual case, just want to know if anybody can help or knows what this is.

Collapse -
oh wait
by TheProfessor18071 / September 11, 2013 8:22 AM PDT

is that considered spam? it's a link from my photobucket of the pic I found from google images

Collapse -
You are fine....
by birdmantd Forum moderator / September 11, 2013 9:25 AM PDT
In reply to: oh wait

Spam is a situation where a user post links to "For Sale" links or outside blogs. You picture is fine in my opinion as a mod on this forum.

Collapse -
cool
by TheProfessor18071 / September 11, 2013 9:32 AM PDT
In reply to: You are fine....

I actually ended up being directed by someone on the iphone forums about the picture I posted it up there. Its an in1case. Has everything but a knife, I sent them an email asking if I can get a knife instead but no response quite yet. Cool idea though, but sucks it's not available. I'm just trying to get a case that's different from everyone else.

Collapse -
Now that we have 3D printers.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 12, 2013 12:28 AM PDT
Collapse -
awesome
by TheProfessor18071 / September 12, 2013 3:00 AM PDT

That is pretty freakin cool, I might take that into consideration.

Collapse -
Gorilla
by mrmrsphotos / September 19, 2013 2:39 PM PDT

HI Used to have a Gorillacase cover for my iphone but people used to ridicule me for having a "Russian made phone"
So it was protected but ugly as sin...

Collapse -
I Like Rock Rabbit Serious Protective Case
by jacob452 / September 24, 2013 2:50 PM PDT

Rock Rabbit Serious Protective Case for iPhone 5 (Wooden Horse) | iCentreindia.com

Collapse -
IN1 Multi-Tool Utility Case
by TheProfessor18071 / September 26, 2013 4:44 AM PDT

So I got my case in the mail today and my gf opened it up for me since I'm stuck at work. She said she loves it and wants one for herself, she said her biggest surprise was the fact of how NOT BULKY it was which is awesome news for me. I will post up pics when I get home tonight.

Collapse -
ZooGue iPhone 5/5s Case
by kk456 / February 4, 2014 9:54 AM PST

I really like the ZooGue iPhone 5/5s cases. They are thin, inexpensive and still protective. I have dropped mine on concrete at least 5 times and not a scratch even when dropped directly on the screen.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.