The CNET Lounge

General discussion

Veronica on TWiT

by Vegabondmx / March 3, 2007 1:26 AM PST

I'm not sure if anyone else has posted on this, but Veronica was on the last netcast of TWiT. I think you did great Veronica! Hope you do more episodes.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Veronica on TWiT
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Veronica on TWiT
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
RE
by unknown unknown / March 3, 2007 3:17 AM PST
In reply to: Veronica on TWiT

I agree I think Veronica did an excellent job on TWiT.
Hopefully she'll consider accepting Leo's invitation to be one again sometime.

Collapse -
The best TWIT ever (thanks to Veronica).
by MammothCave / March 3, 2007 9:38 AM PST

What an honor to be on TWIT and to be able to say "No John, you're wrong!". To sit in on this show might have been a thrill for you, but it was more a thrill for those of us in Buzz Town. You were awesome!

Collapse -
Veronica on TWIT
by desarij / March 4, 2007 4:48 AM PST

Veronica was very very very great on TWIT please try and get one again. It was one of the best netcasts in awhile.

Collapse -
YAY Veronica
by HighlanderICT / March 4, 2007 7:45 AM PST

I first heard about Buzz Out Loud when Molly was on TWiT ages ago. So to now have had all you guys on TWiT was cool.

To those who have said (in other threads and on TWiT.tv that V talked too much, I say NO she talked just the right amount.

Good to have someone with strong opinions and willingness to open up and talk on the show.

Here's my vote to hear more of V on TWiT in future.

Collapse -
Veronica on TWiT
by Vegabondmx / April 3, 2007 2:03 PM PDT

Veronica was on another episode again. Glad to see that she's doing more episodes.

Collapse -
Yeah...
by WellActually / April 4, 2007 10:55 AM PDT

I've forced myself not to listen to the new TWiT because I'm waiting for the video version but... IT'S STILL NOT OUT YET!

Veronica, go yell at Leo and tell him to post the video version please!

Collapse -
yeah lol
by Vegabondmx / April 4, 2007 1:00 PM PDT
In reply to: Yeah...

I admit that I haven't listened to all of it yet. Once I noticed veronica is in it and they announced that there will be a video version I've been waiting...

Collapse -
Thanks!
by earlysound / April 4, 2007 11:15 AM PDT

It's always fun to be on, I hope to do it again soon!

V

Collapse -
(NT) where can i watch this?
by abdmal9 / April 4, 2007 1:10 PM PDT
In reply to: Thanks!
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech Tip

Know how to save a wet phone?

It's not with a dryer and it's not with rice. CNET shows you the secret to saving your phone.